The exposition includes the "Garden of stones", "Cannon battery", "Alley of park sculptures". There is also a tractor made by the Kharkov Tractor Plant (1930s).
"Garden of stones" was created by landscape designer Mira Ivanovna Gornova. It is a composition of unique samples of geological rocks found on the territory of Khabarovsk region:
- pink and gray marble.
6 samples of gneiss represent a group of the oldest rocks of Priamurye. The pink marble was brought from the "Pink Rock" deposit. The stones (blocks) were transferred from the Geological Museum. Presented are samples of granodiorite, a rock that has been mined in Khabarovsk Territory for over 100 years. The samples were brought from the Korfovsky quarry.
"Cannon Battery" consists of eight rare cannons and one mortar.
- Krupp fortress gun (1884, on a gun carriage);
- SPANDAU" fortress cannon (second half of the 19th century, on a gun carriage);
- fortress mortar (Russia, Verkhne-Turinsky factory, 1855, on a gun carriage);
- three field guns (Russia, first third of the 19th century);
- three serfs' guns (Russia, first half of the 19th century).
These guns were given as a gift to the Museum at the end of the 19th - beginning of the 20th c. Most of them were in service of the Russian Army in the middle of the 19th c. In the 1850-1860s the rearmament of the troops with rifled guns began. Thus smoothbore guns were withdrawn from service and partially transferred to various museum collections. In the first years of its existence Khabarovsk Natural-Historical Museum of the Priamursky Branch of the Imperial Russian Geographical Society also received several guns.
Most of the guns were in service of the Russian army in the mid-19th century.
The German guns were in service of the Chinese and Japanese armies in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Some of them were taken as trophies by the troops of the Priamursky military district in 1900-1901 during military operations in the north of China.
Of great interest is the German-made 6-inch cannon originally installed at the Spandau fortress near Berlin. In the second half of the 19th century it was taken from Germany to China and installed in the fortress of Liushunkou (Port Arthur). In 1899 by order of N. I. Grodekov, commander of the troops of the Priamursky Military District, the cannon was installed near the Khabarovsk Museum.
The park sculpture alley, opened in 2008, is the centerpiece of the open-air exposition. In the Soviet years, park sculpture popularized the socialist way of life, statues of statesmen, writers, Soviet military leaders, pioneers appeared in the parks.
- "Gliders" was in the yard of the house on Karl Marx St., 43;
- "Reading the Book" stood near the building of the Institute of Water and Environmental Problems of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (65 Kim-Yu-Chen St.);
- "Pioneers", "Girl with Doves", "Girl with a Book": were on the territory of the pioneer camp of the A.M. Gorky plant;
- "V.I. Ulyanov the Gymnasist" was located on the territory of the pioneer camp named after V.I. Ulyanov. V.I. Ulyanov;
- "M.I. Kalinin" was in ODORA Park.
The street exposition of the N.I. Grodekov Khabarovsk Krai Museum is decorated with SHTZ 15/30 tractor. It worked in the fields of the Far East during the first five-year periods, a peer and participant in collectivization. In 1977, it was transferred by a horticultural association near Sadovaya (Bolshoi Khekhtsir) station from the outskirts of Khabarovsk to the museum, where it went on its own.
This tractor model was in many ways a pioneer. In the late 1920s, assembly of this tractor began conveyor production in the USSR. Stakhanovka tractor driver Pasha Angelina set records at SHTZ 15/30. The tractor was produced until 1937, when it gave way to the tracked model.
All tractor units - engine, gearbox, steering - were modular units. If necessary, they were easily replaced even in the field, as they were fully accessible for inspection and repair. The truck worked on kerosene. THE USSR. Kharkov tractor factory. 1932 г.