By acceding to this Agreement and leaving your information on the Site https://hkm.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling in the "Write to us", "Order a tour", and "Volunteer questionnaire" forms
- confirms that all the data he has provided belong to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read this Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data indicated in the fields of the forms, the text of the agreement and the terms of processing of personal data he understands;
- gives his consent to the processing by the Site of the personal data provided as part of the information for the purposes of the conclusion between him and the Site of this Agreement, as well as its subsequent execution;
- Consents to receive newsletters, alerts;
The owner of the site https://hkm.ru - is the Khabarovsk Regional Museum named after N.I. Grodekov
Registered address: 11 Shevchenko St., Khabarovsk, 680000
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely to the performance of the actions stipulated in paragraph 3. 3 ч. 1 article 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and confirms that by giving such consent he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interest.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscientious.
This User's consent is deemed to be executed in simple written form, to process the following personal data:
- surname, first name, patronymic;
- email address;
- contact phone number.
User, provides https://hkm.ru The right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation; storage during the reporting periods established by regulatory documents; use; destruction; depersonalization; transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures ensuring protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the date of the data and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the administration of the site, indicating the data defined in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
The Site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties of the Information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out by all possible means.
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes to the current edition, the date of the last update shall be specified. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its posting, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
Revision of 19.01.2022.